Friday, November 5, 2010
A little bit of Why..
As of now, I am a 21 year old student at Azusa Pacific approaching my completion of my Bachelor in Social Work. It has been a journey till this point and I am confident it has been in Gods will that I am here. In September of 2010 I was assigned to my internship at Pacific Clinics, working with the adult population who have a severe and persistent mental illness. I was very timid in working with this population at first but now being two months in, I have found myself loving every moment of the 9 hours straight i spend there on Tuesday and Thursday. being in this profession has me happy, some times in tears of joy as well as tears of sorrow. But in the ups and downs I have so much to be thankful for and the determination to do what I can now as well as my future. My futuristic goals is to achieve my Masters degree with the possibility of achieving my clinical hours to become a LCSW; Licensed Clinical Social Worker. All in all, one day will end and another will start; i do not want to waste them, they seem to vanish. This is my attempt to remember them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment